Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad

This program provides grants to colleges and universities to fund individual doctoral students to conduct research in other countries in modern foreign languages and area studies for periods of 6 to 12 months.

To learn more visit www.ed.gov/programs/iegpsddrap.



CFDA Number: 84.022

Program Type: Fellowships

Types of Projects: Projects deepen research knowledge on and help the nation develop capability in areas of the world not generally included in U.S. curricula. Projects focusing on Western Europe are not supported.